Alstom Recruitment 2018 | Mechanical Engineer Interiors | ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical | Bangalore | November 2018
Company: Alstom India
Alstom is a French multinational company operating worldwide in rail transport markets, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives, with products including the AGV, TGV, Eurostar, and Pendolino high-speed trains, in addition to suburban, regional and metro trains, and Citadis trams.
Alstom is a leading supplier of train control systems for metros in India. In the past, under a transfer of technology agreement, Alstom provided rolling stock for India’s fastest trains – Shatabdi and Rajdhani – which include the Alstom-designed LHB coaches. Since then, Alstom has partnered in the development of several metros and has established a strong presence in India.
Company Website: www.alstom.com
Positions: Mechanical Engineer Interiors
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Purpose of the Job:
Supporting Mechanical Domain activities and deliverables on a project in compliance with QCD commitments.
Implementing applicable Train Design Domain instructions, processes & tools
Knowledge & Experience:
- Mechanical Engineering preferably applied to Railway products with 2 to 4 years of experience.
- Good Communications and interpersonal skills including with third parties (customer).
- Time management and reporting skill.
- Customer & Product Focus.
- Sound technical background with knowledge of RS commodities preferred
- Structured and organised with Hands-on approach.
- English operational in read/writing and technical meetings.
- Knowledge of Foreign language (ex. French, German.. etc) shall be favourable.
Apply Link: Link Expired