Alstom Recruitment 2018 | ATC Application Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical, Electronics | Bangalore | January 2018
Company: Alstom India
Alstom is a French multinational company operating worldwide in rail transport markets, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives, with products including the AGV, TGV, Eurostar, and Pendolino high-speed trains, in addition to suburban, regional and metro trains, and Citadis trams.
Alstom is a leading supplier of train control systems for metros in India. In the past, under a transfer of technology agreement, Alstom provided rolling stock for India’s fastest trains – Shatabdi and Rajdhani – which include the Alstom-designed LHB coaches. Since then, Alstom has partnered in the development of several metros and has established a strong presence in India.
Company Website: www.alstom.com
Positions: ATC Application Design Engineer
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical, Electronics
Purpose of the Job:
- Should be capable of understanding design documents for Urban/Mainline projects and translate into data design.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and project context.
- Day to day responsibilities include configuration of product through sound application of related rules/propriety standards and debugging the issues arising from V&V activities.
- Working closely with stakeholders from upstream and downstream processes/functions.
- Minimum 2-5 experience in rail signaling domain.
- Experience in product application engineering to meet customer’s operational and functional requirements.
- Should have worked on any of the system type – ERTMS / CBTC/ Fixed Block ATC Systems, preferably in Design.
- Systems Thinking mindset / acumen.
- Knowledge of V Cycle and processes related to project engineering in a safety critical domain preferred
Apply Link: Link Expired