Alstom Recruitment 2017 | Industrial Quality Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | 2014, 2015, 2016 Batch | Andhra Pradesh | July 2017
Company: Alstom India
Alstom is a French multinational company operating worldwide in rail transport markets, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives, with products including the AGV, TGV, Eurostar, and Pendolino high-speed trains, in addition to suburban, regional and metro trains, and Citadis trams.
Alstom is a leading supplier of train control systems for metros in India. In the past, under a transfer of technology agreement, Alstom provided rolling stock for India’s fastest trains – Shatabdi and Rajdhani – which include the Alstom-designed LHB coaches. Since then, Alstom has partnered in the development of several metros and has established a strong presence in India.
Company Website: www.alstom.com
Positions: Industrial Quality Engineer – CBS
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Sri City, Andhra Pradesh,
Knowledge & Experience:
- DME with minimum 3 year/ Degree with minimum one year experience of handling quality activity
- Ability to read drawings, BOM part list, perfume FAI,visual, mechanical and chemical test
- Should have certificate of level 1/ level 2 in NDT. VT,PT ,Magnetic Particle test and UT.
- Knowledge of handling of instrument like Vernier, Micrometer, Height gauge etc
Purpose of the Job:
- To inspect incoming, in process and final components/subassemblies/assembly as per BOM/Drg
- To maintain record and collect non-conformance related data
- To help to drive and address internal customer complaints through CAPA procedure (Corrective & Preventive Action)
- To carry out NDT (Non-destructive testing) activities like Visual Testing, Penitrant Test and Ultra sonic Testing
- Maintaining calibration and validation systems for measuring and monitoring devices
- Perform receiving, in-process, first article and final inspections of components, subassemblies and finish product to determine conformance with applicable source standards
- Maintain a quality inspection system, complete accurate QC results and feedback.
- Records like inspection reports ,equipment maintenance calibration logs, Training records, CAPA etc
- Write Nonconforming reports ,when required and be familiar with the process of quarantining products which was rejected.
- Provide inputs of inspection methods and improvements related to job
- Assist quality and engineering in investigation of process related quality issues.
- Maintain proper communication related to quality activity.
- Maintain list of instrument and provide maintenance whenever required
Application Link: Closed