Alstom Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Trainee | Diploma – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Coimbatore
Company: Alstom India
Alstom Off Campus Drive 2023: Alstom is a French multinational company operating worldwide in rail transport markets, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives, with products including the AGV, TGV, Eurostar, and Pendolino high-speed trains, in addition to suburban, regional and metro trains, and Citadis trams.
Alstom is a leading supplier of train control systems for metros in India. In the past, under a transfer of technology agreement, Alstom provided rolling stock for India’s fastest trains – Shatabdi and Rajdhani – which include the Alstom-designed LHB coaches. Since then, Alstom has partnered in the development of several metros and has established a strong presence in India.
Company Website: www.alstom.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Coimbatore
Eligibility Criteria for Alstom Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Minimum DECE/ DEEE/ DME
- Basic electrical & electronics equipment knowledge & safety condition
- Self-manage the SQCD targets in Daily Work Management (DWM) – APSYS board
- Maintain On time delivery (OTD) as per PDP target
- Improve & sustain the 5S in the shop floor
- Escalate the technical constrains to the Team leader or EPU for solution
- Handle the company property with at most care like tools, Jigs & fixture, Dongle keys…etc,.
- Maintain the discipline & punctuality in the shop floor
- Respect the Work Package (WP) hours & support the team leader or EPU for the improvements
- Respect the documents & procedures to build the quality in the process
- Improve the quality of the product & reduce the cost
- Follow the safety procedure & norms inside the factory + Workstation (WS)
- Participate in the training programs and others activity for the organization development.
- Propose the suggestions in the process for SQCD improvement through Creaction.
- Ability to summarize and focus on the critical issues
- Good Communication skills
- Multi-cultural Management Teamwork
- Self-driven and courageous
- Product Knowledge
- Process & Methods Knowledge
- Lean Management
- Analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Quality Focus
- Continuously Learning
How to Apply for Alstom Off Campus Drive 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here