Allstate Off Campus Drive | Trainee Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech (CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE)/ MCA | 2015 & 2016 Batch | Bangalore | October 2016
Company: Allstate Corporation
The Allstate Corporation is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America, serving more than 16 million households nationwide. Founded in 1931, Allstate has been dedicated to protecting our customers from life’s uncertainties and preparing them for the future for more than 85 years.
Allstate became a publicly traded company in 1993, and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol ALL. As of year-end 2015, Allstate had nearly $104.7 billion in total assets.
Company Website: www.allstate.com
Positions: Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Students from BE/ B.Tech (CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE)/ MCA from 2015/ 2016 batches with an aggregate of 70% in highest qualification.
- Strong communication skills. Have the ability to present and explain decisions to team, users and stakeholders
- Good knowledge on basic data structures, sorting/searching algorithms
- Good aptitude and logical ability.
- Possess good Technical communication skills
- Should be a team player
- CompoZed Labs at Allstate are leaders in Agile XP software design and development practices. Our approach to product delivery is fast yet sustainable, and our commitment to working in a balanced team creates an inspiring and innovative environment.
- We are looking for talented and passionate developers to join our growing team at CompoZed Labs. You will be responsible for building products for our business utilizing next generation technologies and methodologies.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Apply Link: Closed