Allstate Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Associate Consultant | B.Sc/ M.Sc | 2015 & 2016 Batch | Bangalore | November 2016
Company: Allstate Corporation
The Allstate Corporation is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America, serving more than 16 million households nationwide. Founded in 1931, Allstate has been dedicated to protecting our customers from life’s uncertainties and preparing them for the future for more than 85 years.
Allstate became a publicly traded company in 1993, and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol ALL. As of year-end 2015, Allstate had nearly $104.7 billion in total assets.
Company Website: www.allstate.com
Positions: Associate Consultant
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Students from MSc/BSC (Mathematics/ Statistics) from 2015/ 2016 batches with an aggregate of 60% throughout in academics.
- Developing and executing product & business growth strategies for analytics product line
- Defining an analytics product strategy including build, buy and partner decisions
- Developing a deep understanding of the business drivers for the Markets – profitability, pricing, services mix, sales channels, etc.
- Leading the discovery process to understand customer needs and requirements.
- Translating insights into detailed product requirements, identifying ambiguities, defining clear acceptance criteria, prioritizing tradeoffs, managing the back log, and driving your development teams to deliver quality products
- Leading the development of new products from idea to offering including product pilot and initial launch
- Establishing goals and managing to product scorecards and product line reviews – communicating progress across internal and external stakeholder groups
- Develops and implements predictive models using statistics/data mining techniques for evaluating marketing programs, business problems, and/or ROI of campaigns and services.
- Identifies data-driven insights and actionable recommendations to influence business decisions by effectively communicating modeling concepts and results across functional groups
- Develops analytic “story” and visual presentation strategies to ensure data is conveyed in meaningful and interpretive formats for all audience levels.
- Performs and evaluates trend analysis using basic mathematical concepts, formulas, models, techniques
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Apply Link: Closed