Allscripts Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | 2017, 2018 & 2019 Batch | BE, B.Tech, MCA | Pune | January 2020
Company: Allscripts India Pvt Ltd
Allscripts is a leader in healthcare information technology solutions that advance clinical, financial and operational results. Our innovative solutions connect people, places and data across an Open, Connected Community of Health™. Connectivity empowers caregivers to make better decisions and deliver better care for healthier populations.
Allscripts is located in eight major cities across the USA and has a total of 15 locations worldwide including India, Canada, Singapore, Australia and UK. Allscripts has more than 7,000 team members across the globe, including about 2000 team members in India working at three of our offices in Pune, Bangalore and Baroda.
Company Website: www.allscripts.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: BE, B.Tech, MCA
Salary: Best In Industry
- Undergraduates/ Graduate freshers & experienced both can app
- Bachelors in Computer Science/IT/Electronics Engineering, M.C.A. or equivalent
- Minimum ASE 0-2 years of experience in the IT security industry, preferably working in a NOC environment
- Certifications: CCNA, Backup/Citrix and MCSE certified
We are searching for Associate Engineer who will be responsible for monitoring, reporting, and escalating events L2 team
- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software
- Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Perform tasks as identified in a daily task list
- Pre sales calling experience
- Basic Networking and windows administration knowledge and hands on experience
- Hands on experience on the SQL administration
- VPN Administration and configuration
- Routing and Switching
- Backup and storage basic understanding
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective
and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
Application Link: Link Expired