Alight Solutions Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | QA Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Alight Solutions
Alight Solutions is a provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people.
Alight Solutions was launched in June 2017 as a result of Blackstone’s acquisition of Aon Hewitt’s benefits and human resources platform.
Company Website: www.alight.com
Positions: QA Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Alight Solutions Recruitment 2021:
- Graduate from any stream preferably from science /IT streams
- 0-1 years experience in testing.
- To analyse Business and Functional requirement documents and translate them into test scenarios and scripts
- To ensure compliance of project specific QA processes and procedures like loading the test scripts into HPQC environment.
- To ensure high quality test result documents with screen shots are created for all the assignments
- Works with the QA Lead to create Test Specification
- Responsible for accurately charging hours to the items specified.
- Performs the following testing activities
- System Integration Testing
- End to End Testing
- Report Testing
- Interface Testing
- Regression testing
- Functional testing
- Security Testing
- Third Party Integration Testing
- Creates and executes high quality test scripts
- Updates Process Related Reports and Documents
- Supports the UAT teams by providing any information whenever required
Testing skills in HR modules like PA, OM , Time, Payroll, Benefits, ESS and MSS
HP Quality center familiarity
Knowledge of elementary Programming skills and /or ability to Debug programs
Experience with automation tools
Knowledge of QA best practices
How to Apply for Alight Solutions Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here