Alembic Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2016 | Freshers | Management Trainee – Engineering Research | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech | Vadodara | March 2016
Company: Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry has a proud, historical track record going back one hundred years. With a turnover in excess of Rs. 1200 crores today, Alembic Limited is one of India’s leading integrated pharmaceutical companies.
We continue to enjoy leadership positions in antibiotics, anti-infective, anti-cough and also have significant worldwide presence in specialty therapeutic areas such as cardiology, neurology, diabetology, etc. Alembic’s manufacturing facilities are at Vadodara, Panelav in Gujarat, and Baddi in Himachal Pradesh.
Company Website: www.alembic-india.com
Positions: Management Trainee – Engineering Research
Number of Positions: 4
- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Chemical Engineering
- Candidates from IIT and UICT most preferable
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 2,75,000 P.A
Work Location: Vadodara
1. Technology development and Process Intensification
- Study of different technology,
- Lab experimentation for reaction study (i.e rate controlling factor either Kinetic, mass transfer, heat transfer, mixing dynamics etc ) and deciding candidate for right technology.
- Conversion of batch process to continuous mode wherever possible.
- DOE and Lab experimentation, data evaluation and simulation
- Follow up with vendors/fabricator for self maid technology development.
- Lab handling w.r.t GMP.
- Data collection for pilot/plant trial
- Layout, P & I diagram
- Commissioning trail till user satisfaction.
2. Process Optimization and process engineering support to technology transfer team
- To speed up the development work , Use of PAT at R & D lab level for process
- optimization by DOE with some of the basic technical aspects.
- Process engineering package for scale up with Reaction kinetic , mass transfer,
- heat transfer crystallization, safety on reaction calorimeter.
- Scale up calculation, simulation of lab data with plant data by use of software
- like Chemcad and Dynochem.
- Design, layout, P & I diagram and suggestion for modification in plant set up in
- case of critical/complex reaction scale up.
Application Link:Link Expired