Airtel Recruitment 2023 | Software Development Engineer II | B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA | Gurgaon
Company: Bharti Airtel Limited
Airtel Recruitment 2023: Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, and enterprise services including national & international long-distance services to carriers.
Airtel Recruitment 2022: In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 324 million customers across its operations at the end of March 2015
Company Website: www.airtel.in
Positions: Software Development Engineer II
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Airtel Recruitment 2023:
- B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA in Computer Science or equivalent
The Senior Developer will be part of a cross-functional Scrum team responsible for designing, developing, and testing diverse features of Airtel Payments Bank agile stream. Payments bank values software engineers who are motivated, creative, passionate and positive. You must be comfortable working closely with others and have solid communication skills. Software engineers who learn quickly and have strong technical skills will thrive at Airtel Payments Bank. You must have considerable experience with object-oriented programming and should be familiar with design patterns, data structures, database and other staples of practical software development.
- Technical design, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Partner with Business Analysts to review and implement business requirements.
- Perform development and unit testing, working closely with Business.
- Mentors and oversees the development of resources, including reviewing designs and performing code reviews.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Should have experience of working on Core Java/J2EE & OOPS concept
- Should be well versed with Spring/Struts & Apache Camel (OSGI Framework)
- Should have a good understanding of Hibernate and Other ORMs
- Should have an understanding of working on Web Service (SOAP/REST) and Maven
- Build tool such as Jenkins
- Caching Technique(Radis, Hazlecast, Aerospike)
- Database Knowledge – Oracle, MySQL
- Messaging queue/Kafka/SQS/distributed message/SNS/JMS
How to Apply for Airtel Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates must apply online mode on or before 27th April 2023.
Apply Link: Click Here