Airtel Recruitment 2023 | Shift Engineer – GBI NOC | BE/ B.Tech – Electronics & Telecommunication | Chennai
Company: Bharti Airtel Limited
Airtel Off Campus Drive 2023: Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, and enterprise services including national & international long-distance services to carriers.
Airtel Recruitment 2022: In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 324 million customers across its operations at the end of March 2015
Company Website: www.airtel.in
Positions: Shift Engineer – GBI NOC
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2+ years
Eligibility Criteria for Airtel Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering in Electronics and telecommunications
- 2 years of work experience in Submarine Cable Landing Station/Submarine cable NOC. Must have good communication skills in English.
Handle 24×7 Shift operations, Maintaining & Monitoring Submarine Cable Network (Wet plant, SDH ,OTN & DWDM). Managing Trouble tickets. Co-Ordinations with Customers, Terminal Stations ,suppliers and capacity owners, Escalations & Notifications – Compliance of Agreed KPIs and SLA. This Job Profile involves 24X7 operation, working in shifts, including night shifts. There will be three shifts and the engineer will be assigned shifts in rotation.
- 24×7 NOC support for Submarine cable NOC and also the international data and transport network extended from the cable system.
- Network Alarm monitoring, timely notification and raising Trouble Tickets
- Ensure Service Assurance and Service Delivery as per SLAs,
- Coordinating with supplier for faults and follow up till resolution.
- Need to open TTs for all Internal and supplier planned works and notify customers as per SLA.
- Follow-up with Suppliers for timely start and completion of planned works
- Wet plant performance monitoring and analysis
- Ensure timely notification and the resolution of TTs as per timelines.
- Preventive checks / routine maintenance of the Network
- Effective co-ordination with Suppliers, Cable landing and Terminal Stations
- Implementation of restoration plans
- Escalations as per processes and ensure 100% process compliance to agreed SLAs for Service Assurance and Service delivery.
- Knowledge of Optical transport technology, Submarine cable systems, DWDM, SDH and OTN
- Knowledge and experience in transport & submarine network monitoring and network management
- Maintaining Agreed SLAs in service assurance and service delivery.
- Communication with geographically and culturally diverse stakeholders.
- Quick analytical and problem-solving skills, and willingness to learn.
How to Apply for Airtel Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested candidates must apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here