Airtel Recruitment 2021 | Shift Engineer – DTH | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecom | 2015 – 2019 Batch | Manesar
Company: Bharti Airtel Limited
Airtel Recruitment 2021: Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers.
In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 324 million customers across its operations at the end of March 2015
Company Website: www.airtel.in
Positions: Shift Engineer – DTH
Job Location: Manesar
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 1-5 years
Eligibility Criteria for Airtel Recruitment 2021:
- Good understanding of DTH network (Compression System, Broadcast, CAS, RF, IT) and CP
- Hands on experience of working on Various audio/video monitoring tools (eg Wohler Audio Monitor, waveform, vector scope, PQA )
- Hands on experience of various compression/broadcast/RF (eg IRD, Encoders, MUX, Modulators, Play-out Servers, Multi-viewers, Equalized, KHPA etc)
- Hands on experience of IP Networking (eg CISCO Switches & Routers), database management, OS and system configuration (Windows/Linux).
- Good at MS office and other reporting tools
- Technical reports / Dashboards/ presentation creation and circulation to concern team and top management.
- Service Uptime – To maintain Service Uptime of 99.99%
- Maintenance of NOC Monitoring Infrastructure including Video walls, MVP, NMS, QC Stations, System Clients.
- Planning of Network Change related activities.
- Network performance Reports (MIS, MIR, RFO, RCAs and Technical Dashboards creation and circulation
- Handling Customer complaints and database maintenance.
- Monitoring of both DTH & OTT Services and providing 1st level diagnosis by Monitoring Services and analysing all Equipment’s and configurations through NMS present at NOC.
- Coordination with Broadcasters, Business team, internal departments for proper planning of activities
- Tracking Competitor Services for any change related to customer services.
- Tracking of Customer complaints.
- Coordination with Planning team, STB Vendors and Repair Centres for improving Product quality.
How to Apply for Airtel Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here