Airtel Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Information technology | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: Bharti Airtel Limited
Airtel Off Campus Drive 2021: Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers.
In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 324 million customers across its operations at the end of March 2015
Company Website: www.airtel.in
Positions: Software Engineer
Job Location: Gurgaon
No: of Openings: 25
Salary: INR 14.75 – 17.5 LPA
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Eligibility Criteria for Airtel Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Engineering graduates from colleges across India – BE/BTech – CS/ IT branches
- Graduation year – 2019, 2020, 2021
- 2 programming questions on DS/Algorithms.
To contribute and lead team of enthusiastic individuals to the building and maintenance of high quality software applications and cater superior experience to our customers at scale.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget. Provide third-level support to business users. Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Proficient in at least one of the object-oriented programming language such as Java, Python, Ruby Knowledge of No-SQL Database technologies, Caching data stores, Queuing systems and Search technologies.
- Experience with version control tools (SVN or Git)
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm – design, and complexity analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good with the Design patterns and architecture solution to large scale applications.
- Hands-on experience in building highly-available, scalable systems
How to Apply for Airtel Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired