Airbus Recruitment 2016 | Engineer – Mechanical System Installation | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore | April 2016
Company: Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd
Airbus Group is an aircraft manufacturing division of Airbus Group (formerly European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company). Based in Blagnac, France, a suburb of Toulouse, with production and manufacturing facilities mainly in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom, the company produced 626 airliners in 2013.The company produces and markets the first commercially viable fly-by-wire airliner, the Airbus A320, and the world’s largest passenger airliner, the A380.
The Airbus engineering centre in Bangalore is our flagship site in India. With 200 employees – growing to 400 over the next few years – the focus is on high-end engineering and design activities that include flight physics, structures, systems and testing.
Company Website: www.airbusgroup.com
Positions: Engineer – Mechanical System Installation
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
The job holder is responsible for delivering Mechanical System Installation (Air conditioning, Fuel, Landing Gear etc.), Support/interface Brackets and Equipment Support design for AH. Design, modification and maturing inboard and outboard equipment.
The Activity mainly involves
- Concept Design for MSI
- Concept design for Inboard/Outboard equipment installation
- Securing Stress analysis for AIES team
- Performing Detail design
- Ensure Design validation against Requirement and appropriate level of representatives required
- Develop new prototypes to support design office studies
- Preparing definition drawing for manufacturing
- Manage internal and External customers
- Regular interfaces with EU colleagues
- Regular follow Up and Status Reporting
- Sub-contracting management
Application Link:Link Expired