Airbus Recruitment 2023 | Engineer – Mass Properties | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – AE/ ME | Bangalore
Company: Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd
Airbus Recruitment 2023: Airbus Group is an aircraft manufacturing division of Airbus Group (formerly European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company). Based in Blagnac, France, a suburb of Toulouse, with production and manufacturing facilities mainly in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom, the company produced 626 airliners in 2013.The company produces and markets the first commercially viable fly-by-wire airliner, the Airbus A320, and the world’s largest passenger airliner, the A380.
The Airbus engineering centre in Bangalore is our flagship site in India. With 200 employees – growing to 400 over the next few years – the focus is on high-end engineering and design activities that include flight physics, structures, systems and testing.
Company Website: www.airbusgroup.com
Positions: Engineer – Mass Properties
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Airbus Recruitment 2023:
- Graduate/Post Graduate Engineer (Aerospace Engineering / Mechanical Engineering)
- Good logical reasoning, analytical skills,( Data Analytics preferable)
- Basic understanding of Aircraft design and sub-systems.
- To support the design and development of Overall Aircraft level target weights and to track aircraft weight evolution throughout the development phase for MSI (Mechanical system installation) or ESI (Electrical System Installation) perimeter
- Develop mass models for loads calculation, inertia models for aircraft simulation for different configurations and support special requests
- Work closely with Architects and adapt, suggest weight saving ideas and access the robustness of weight and CG.
- Prepare and present Status weight evolution and Outlook weight evolution to the Chief engineering team.
- Validate the Supplier reports provided by Risk Sharing Partners (RSP) and communicate the findings.
- Help the Quality team on future Technical Development CapabilityAssessment/Conformity Audit (TDCA) for any supplier.
- Drive the designers, risk sharing partners of Airbus and vendors for the design with respect to weight targets.
- Prepare the estimation for Prototype and section weighing and validate if necessary.
- Calculate weight and CG impact for Customer modifications, Service bulletins, Weight repercussions & Technical repercussions
- Alert Weight and Balance (W&B) Specialist on any important discrepancy between Estimated, Calculated, and Weighed values and verify that corrections are applied.
- Above all to drive innovation and bring new technology adaptation to aircraft design.
- Agile and reliable, interested in working in a transnational empowered team
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Ability to accept responsibility of task
- Capacity to innovate & make proposal for improvements
How to Apply for Airbus Recruitment 2023?
Eligible and desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Links: Click Here