Airbus Recruitment 2021 | Cabin Design and Integration Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech -Aviation/ Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd
Airbus Recruitment 2021 : Airbus Group is an aircraft manufacturing division of Airbus Group (formerly European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company). Based in Blagnac, France, a suburb of Toulouse, with production and manufacturing facilities mainly in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom, the company produced 626 airliners in 2013.The company produces and markets the first commercially viable fly-by-wire airliner, the Airbus A320, and the world’s largest passenger airliner, the A380.
The Airbus engineering centre in Bangalore is our flagship site in India. With 200 employees – growing to 400 over the next few years – the focus is on high-end engineering and design activities that include flight physics, structures, systems and testing.
Company Website: www.airbusgroup.com
Positions: Cabin Design and Integration Engineer
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech -Aviation/ Mechanical Engineering
The Physical Design & Integration (PDI) team is responsible for Airframe Electrical System Installation (ESI) & Mechanical System Installation (MSI) Architecture, Cabin design and Integration activities for aircrafts and helicopters. Within the PDI framework, Cabin Design and Integration involves design of components, DMU studies and integration, support for Customisation and Certification activities
We seek out innovative minds. We value attention to detail, and we care deeply about outcomes. Were looking above all for passionate people, eager to learn, willing to share, establishing innovative ways of working and influencing stakeholders.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Aerospace, Automotive or Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-6 years of experience in Cabin Design and Integration. System and Structural Design experience will be an added advantage.
Required Technical Expertise:
- Strong experience with Catia V5 for the creation & validation of 3D design, 2D component and installation Drawings, Full 3d or Model Based Drawings.
- DMU understanding and navigation of Product Structure with clear understanding.
- Knowledge on Aircraft build process and basic understanding of Aircraft Cabin and systems/structure.
- Experience in handling PDM/VPM tools and linking to CAD models with a design-in-context environment.
- Good Project Management skills to drive the performance KPIs & improvements proactively.
- Good understanding of Aircraft Function, Operation & Processes.
- Awareness of Airbus process & methods would be an added advantage.
- The jobholder will be responsible for performing the concept/DMU studies and trade-off studies, 3D Design/Drawing and 2D Drawing.
- Ability to define, configure, design and integrate cabin interiors allowing delivery of sets of customer tailored cabins. Understand customer specific requirements and their impact on customizing product versions.
- Create non-existing technical options as close-to-known solutions or parametrizing existing technical options.
- Ensure the consistency between the Configured DMU and the design intent for the Airbus design teams.
- Network & liaise with a broad range of Airframe, Systems and Cabin sub-domains including Industrialization, Standardization, Research & Environment Integration.
- Propose and implement digitization ideas through new ways of working.
- Reporting of all activities as per Airbus procedures.
- Willing to travel internationally and work in a multi-cultural environment on need basis.
More Info: Click Here