Airbus Recruitment 2020 | Test Automation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd
Airbus Group is an aircraft manufacturing division of Airbus Group (formerly European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company). Based in Blagnac, France, a suburb of Toulouse, with production and manufacturing facilities mainly in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom, the company produced 626 airliners in 2013.The company produces and markets the first commercially viable fly-by-wire airliner, the Airbus A320, and the world’s largest passenger airliner, the A380.
The Airbus engineering centre in Bangalore is our flagship site in India. With 200 employees – growing to 400 over the next few years – the focus is on high-end engineering and design activities that include flight physics, structures, systems and testing.
Company Website: www.airbusgroup.com
Positions: Test Automation Engineer
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
As one of our Test Automation Engineers, you are playing a key role in the smooth end-to-end automation of our digital platform services. You have a keen eye on every manual step that can be removed; as an example by creating automated test suites for services to verify their readiness for release. You work on continuously increasing the overall level of automation of the digital platform, allowing the DevOps cycle to keep its momentum and evangelise automation across all key technology pillars of our platform (Cloud, IoT, Big Data, API) including Infrastructure as a Code approaches and a strict zero touch deployment philosophy. To fulfill your mission, you will act as an integral part of a Scrum team to enhance the platform and/or build platform services jointly with developers and architects of various disciplines.
Required Technical Expertise:
- Develop automatic end-to-end test suites / ecosystems for all digital platform services (IaaS,PaaS, IaC) to proof the readiness for release.
- Identify and remove manual testing effort in all areas of the digital platform.
- Ensure all digital platform services follow an infrastructure-as-a-code philosophy for consistent distributed deployment.
- Ensure “zero touch” catalogue deployments are achievable for both standalone and connected digital platforms in an international environment.
- Ensure existing services on all levels (platform, infrastructure, services) are continuously optimised and further automated.
More Info: Link Expired