Airbus Recruitment 2017 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering | Bangalore | March 2017
Company: Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd
Airbus Group is an aircraft manufacturing division of Airbus Group (formerly European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company). Based in Blagnac, France, a suburb of Toulouse, with production and manufacturing facilities mainly in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom, the company produced 626 airliners in 2013.The company produces and markets the first commercially viable fly-by-wire airliner, the Airbus A320, and the world’s largest passenger airliner, the A380.
The Airbus engineering centre in Bangalore is our flagship site in India. With 200 employees – growing to 400 over the next few years – the focus is on high-end engineering and design activities that include flight physics, structures, systems and testing.
Company Website: www.airbusgroup.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Qualification: Preferably a masters degree in Aerospace/ Aeronautical engineering
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- The activities include (but not limited to)
- Aircraft loads modelling calculations
- Aircraft Structural Dynamics and Aeroelastic analysis
- Calculate analyze all external loads acting on the aircraft due to maneuvers, flight in turbulence, landing impact, ground-handling etc. through modelling simulation of aircraft aerodynamics, inertia, flexibility, landing gear, control systems, and flight mechanical behavior.
- Modelling and analysis of aircraft structural dynamics
- Setting and monitoring of target loads for all major aircraft components
- Support of structure and flight test campaign for certification
- Contribute to the aircraft optimization process, providing overall aircraft loads, sensitivity studies, and a component view for structural design
- Ensure that the aircraft is free of flutter phenomena through the entire operating envelope.
Required Technical Expertise:
- Flight mechanics
- Structural dynamics
- Structural analysis control theory are preferable
- Programming skills in MATLAB, C, FORTRAN, Python, UNIX, and/ or VB macros in Excel are a plus
- Previous working knowledge of Loads Aeroelastics tools is a plus
- Ability to work independently in a team in a transnational environment (high priority)
- Good communication skills (oral, writing, and presentation)
- Willingness to learn new skills, self-development
- Flexibility adaptability
- Problem-solving orientation Associate Engineer – Flight Physics
How to Apply: Send your latest CV to Airbusindia.email@example.com
Apply Link: Closed