Airbus Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Aerospace/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd
Airbus Off Campus Drive 2021: Airbus Group is an aircraft manufacturing division of Airbus Group (formerly European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company). Based in Blagnac, France, a suburb of Toulouse, with production and manufacturing facilities mainly in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom, the company produced 626 airliners in 2013.The company produces and markets the first commercially viable fly-by-wire airliner, the Airbus A320, and the world’s largest passenger airliner, the A380.
The Airbus engineering centre in Bangalore is our flagship site in India. With 200 employees – growing to 400 over the next few years – the focus is on high-end engineering and design activities that include flight physics, structures, systems and testing.
Company Website: www.airbusgroup.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Airbus Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Aerospace, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech from 2020 and 2021 Batch
The Physical Design & Integration (PDI) team is responsible for Airframe Electrical System Installation (ESI) & Mechanical System Installation (MSI) Architecture, Integration and cabin design activities. Within the PDI framework, Architecture & Integration involves the concept studies and architecture integration for System Installation areas.
- Knowledge aircraft industrialization principles
- Knowledge on Aircraft build process
- Knowledge on Systems Installation and various systems. e.g. Electrical, landing gear etc.
- Knowledge in production management & understanding of manufacturing processes
- Data analytics skills will be an added advantage
- Basic of scripting in VB, Python will be an added value
- Exposure to modelling tools is preferred
- Exposure to Catia V5 tools and DMU knowledge will be an added advantage.
- The jobholder will be responsible for performing the concept studies and trade-off studies.
- Application of the new technologies while building new aircraft definitions.
- Propose and implement the improvements in terms of System Installation with impact on weight, lead-time and cost of the aircraft.
- Network & liaise with a broad range of Airframe, Systems and Cabin sub-domains including Industrialization, Standardization, Research & Environment Integration.
- Propose and implement digitization ideas through new ways of working.
- Reporting of all activities as per Airbus procedures.
- Identify improvement opportunities, analyse the current situation and potential benefits, apply lean principles by selection of appropriate approaches, methods and tools, and lead or contribute (at expected level according to responsibilities, role or perimeter) to deliver business improvements.
- Willing to travel internationally and work in a multi-cultural environment on a need basis.
How to Apply for Airbus Off Campus Drive 2021?
Eligible and desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here