Airbus Group Recruitment | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore | March 2016
Company: Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd
Airbus Group is an aircraft manufacturing division of Airbus Group (formerly European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company). Based in Blagnac, France, a suburb of Toulouse, with production and manufacturing facilities mainly in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom, the company produced 626 airliners in 2013.The company produces and markets the first commercially viable fly-by-wire airliner, the Airbus A320, and the world’s largest passenger airliner, the A380.
The Airbus engineering centre in Bangalore is our flagship site in India. With 200 employees – growing to 400 over the next few years – the focus is on high-end engineering and design activities that include flight physics, structures, systems and testing.
Company Website: www.airbusgroup.com
Positions: Design Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Work within the aircraft design modification team, to propose and design metallic and composite structural components.
- Design metallic & composite structures for test and repair purpose, within configuration management.
- Review and approve drawing and designs.
- Lead and/or support customer design reviews and presentations.
- Perform trade studies for different architectural concept and detail the same via 3D models
- Perform Installation and Tooling studies
And knowledge of following:
- Surface and sheet metal design ( Catia V5)
- Design of Composite parts using Catia V5 Composite design workbench (CPD)
- Machining part design
- Manufacturing and assembling process of primary structure
- Aircraft Function, Operation & Processes
- Composite Materials & Techniques
- Knowledge of configuration and change processes
Tools: Catia V5 R21, PDM and VPM tools.
Required Domain Expertise (skills):
- Graduate/Post Graduate Engineer (Aerospace Engineering / Mechanical Engineering)
- Experienced in Helicopter structure design in detail, having 3D modelling and design background on aero structures, exposed to machining concepts and sheet metal design, manufacturability of aero components and hands on experience on installation and retrofit solutions.
- Ability to work independently & in a team in a transnational environment
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral, writing & presentation)
- Flexibility & adaptability
Application Link: Click Here