Air Products Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Application Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – CE, CS, ME | 2020 – 2023 Batch | Pune
Company: Air Products
Air Products Recruitment 2023: Air Products is a world-leading Industrial Gases company in operation for nearly 80 years. The Company provides industrial gases and related equipment to dozens of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. Air Products is also the world’s leading supplier of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment.
The Company develops, engineers, builds, owns and operates some of the world’s largest industrial gas projects, including gasification projects that sustainably convert abundant natural resources into syngas for the production of high-value power, fuels and chemicals.
Company Website: www.airproducts.com
Positions: Graduate Application Analyst (Open)
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Education for Air Products Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical/Mechanical), Computer Science, or a related field with a strong academic record.
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Graduate Application Analyst to join our team and embark on an exciting career in Engineering Design Solution (EDS) application analysis. The Engineering Design Solutions team provide global support of multiple engineering design applications mainly from the Hexagon Intergraph Smart Suite of applications. As a Graduate Application Analyst, you will work closely with experienced professionals to gain hands-on experience in implementing, configuring, and supporting multiple engineering design applications. This role offers an excellent opportunity for recent graduates with a passion for engineering design and technology to kickstart their careers in a dynamic and innovative environment.
As a Graduate EDS Application Analyst, you will:
- Learn several engineering design applications mainly from the Hexagon Intergraph Smart suite.
- Collaborate with senior analysts to learn client support for a variety of engineering design applications.
- Learn computing environments through installation and administration of applications, host servers and databases.
- Participate in testing and quality assurance activities to ensure the functionality, performance, and reliability of engineering design applications.
- Document work processes for all levels of use and support (end users and other Engineering Design Solution systems specialists).
- Communications, co-ordination, documentation, minor project management and advanced troubleshooting.
- Deliver and maintain existing services, resolve incidents and problem management and meet service level agreements.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in engineering design technology and related industry trends.
How to Apply for Air Products Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here