Air Products Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Instrumentation & Controls Engineering | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Kochi
Company: Air Products
Air Products Recruitment 2021: Air Products is a world-leading Industrial Gases company in operation for nearly 80 years. The Company provides industrial gases and related equipment to dozens of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. Air Products is also the world’s leading supplier of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment.
The Company develops, engineers, builds, owns and operates some of the world’s largest industrial gas projects, including gasification projects that sustainably convert abundant natural resources into syngas for the production of high-value power, fuels and chemicals.
Company Website: www.airproducts.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Kochi
Education for Air Products Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech in Instrumentation and Controls engineering from Reputed College.
- Must be team oriented and have a willingness to learn and further develop technical skills.
- Good Communication & coordination skills.
- Fluent in oral and written English language.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the GET – Instrument Engineer on Confirmation after initial training will be responsible for executing the maintenance schedules of the Air Products Kochi facility.
- Working with the guidance of the Maintenance Manager and alongside the Shift engineer and Assistant Plant Manager to ensure the smooth and reliable operation and maintenance of all aspects of the plant, with the aim of achieving the highest plant reliability and availability, whilst controlling maintenance related costs within the budget.
- GET Instrument Engineer will be placed on an initial training for one year and on successful completion and certification will be confirmed for the job role. Broad Plant based training, inter disciplinary training and Core Instrumentations & Controls
- Ensuring all planned and unplanned maintenance work is carried out according to Air Products safety procedures, ensuring KPIs are met or exceeded.
- Ensure to comply with AP and local safety, health and environment standard, fulfill the mandatory safety requirement and activities: safety training, safety meeting, and all other requirements by AP EH&S and local regulation.
- Troubleshooting and rectifying equipment upsets and failures in a timely and efficient manner. Monitor the serviceability of plant equipment and facilities and ensure they adhere to safety, housekeeping, and environmental requirements.
- Responsible for all instrument and control system equipment regular maintenance and repairing, such as all field instrumentation, valves, flow meter, transmitter, control circuit, monitoring, DCS, PLC etc.
- Response to maintenance requirements that could be scheduled or unscheduled/emergency jobs, on 24/7 base, prompt response to requests for assistance and putting in the time and effort to meet our customer’s expectations.
- To be familiar with all equipments in plants, maintain all maintenance equipments accurate documents integrity and equipment history database reachable.
- Provide hand-on technical skills at the troubleshooting and all related maintenance work or supporting work responsible.
- Perform preventive maintenance work and support to implement Mechanical Integrity work, troubleshooting, repair for all equipment.
- Supervision of contractor’s work in the facility or shop to guarantee safety and quality and reliability.
- Provide technical reports through the specified datasheet or checklist.
- Reporting-Time entry weekly and prepare technical reports.
How to Apply for Air Products Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired