Air India Recruitment 2019 | www.airindia.in | Trainee Controller/ DEO | 79 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ Any degree | Walk-In Date: 30th April & 2nd May 2019
Company: Air India
Air India is the flag carrier airline of India. It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 90 domestic and international destinations.
The airline has its hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, alongside several focus cities across India. Air India is the largest international carrier out of India with an 18.6% market share. Over 60 international destinations are served by Air India across four continents
Company Website: www.airindia.in
Position: Trainee Controllers & Data Entry Operators
Total Vacancies: 79
- Trainee Controllers – 25 Posts
- Data Entry Operators – 54 Posts
Job Location: Delhi/ Mumbai
Interview Location: Delhi
- Trainee Controllers: Rs. 25,000/Month
- Data Entry Operators: Rs. 21,000/Month
- BE/ B.Tech from a recognized University/Institution in any stream with minimum 01 year experience in Pilot/Cabin Crew Rostering in a scheduled Airline. OR
- 03 years Diploma in Engineering or Graduation from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum 03 years experience in Pilot/Cabin Crew Rostering in a scheduled Airline
Data Entry Operators:
- Graduation from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum 06 months experience as Data Entry Operator related to Crew Rostering, Movement Control in a scheduled Airline. OR
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University/Institution with minimum 01 year experience as Data Entry Operator related to Crew Rostering, Movement Control in a scheduled Airline
Age limit: Below 42 years as on 01-04-2019
The selection process will be based on the performance of Personal Interview. Selected candidates would be required to undergo for Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
- Rs.1,000/- for Trainee Controller
- Rs.500/- for Data Entry Operator
- No fee for SC/ST candidates
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft in favor of Air India Limited payable at Delhi.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in along with required documents at the following venue on 30th April 2019 & 2nd May 2019.
Date: 30th April 2019 & 2nd May 2019
Time: 10:30 hrs. to 12:30 hrs.
- Trainee Controllers – 30th April 2019 (Tuesday)
- Data Entry Operators – 2nd May 2019 (Thursday)
Air India Limited,
Opps. New ATC Tower Building,
Near IGIA Terminal-2,
For More details & Application Form: Click Here