AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 | AE/ JE/ Mechanic | 31 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech – Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering | Last Date: 17th October 2020
Company: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh (AIIMS Rishikesh)
AIIMS, Rishikesh is one of the SIX AIIMS like apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh came into exsistence as an institute of National Importance through an Act of parliament. The All-India Institute of Medical Sciences (Amendment) Bill, 2012,was passed in the Lok Sabha on August 30,2012 and in Rajya Sabha on September 4, 2012.This Act enabled the Rishikesh AIIMS to be an autonomous body on the lines of the existing AIIMS, Delhi.
Company Website: www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
Positions: Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Mechanic, Senior mechanic
Total vacancies: 31 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 3 Posts [Group-B]
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 1 Post [Group-B]
- Assistant Engineer (Air Condition & Refrigeration): 1 Post [Group-B]
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 6 Posts [Group-B]
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 4 Posts [Group-B]
- Junior Engineer (Air Condition & Refrigeration): 4 Posts [Group-B]
- Senior Mechanic (Air Condition & Refrigeration): 6 Posts [Group-C]
- Mechanic (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration): 6 Posts [Group-C]
Experience: 2-5 years
Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + G.P Rs. 4,600/- for Assistant Engineer Posts, Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + G.P Rs. 4,200/- for Junior Engineer Posts, Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 1,900 – 2,400/- for Mechanic, Senior mechanic Posts
Job Location: Rishikesh.
Obtained B.E/ B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute with 5 years experience in the relevant fields.
Obtained B.E/ B.Tech or Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute with 2 to 5 years experience in the relevant fields.
Mechanic/ Senior Mechanic:
Obtained ITI/ Diploma certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning from a recognized Institute/ Polytechnic with necessary post qualification experience.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 40 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following stages.
- Written Exam
- Skill Rest
- General/ OBC Candidates of Other state needs to pay fee of Rs. 3000/-, General candidates belonging to same state have to pay fee of Rs. 1500/- for Group B Posts
- General/ OBC Candidates of Other state needs to pay fee of Rs. 2000/-, General candidates belonging to same state have to pay fee of Rs. 1000/- for Group C Posts
- Reserved category candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 15th September 2020 to 17th October 2020.
More Information: Click Here