AIG Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Risk Engineering Associate | BE/ B.Tech – Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical | 2015, 2016, 2017 Batch | Bangalore | December 2017
Company: American International Group, Inc. (AIG)
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions.
Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Company Website: www.aig.com
Positions: Risk Engineering Associate
Experience: 0 – 2 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- A degreed engineer (B.Tech minimum), preferably within one of the following Engineering disciplines (Chemical, Electrical, Civil or Mechanical).
- Candidate must be able to work with little direct supervision, reliable and dependable
- The candidate ideally should have at least 0-2 years of property insurance account / field engineering experience or relevant industry experience with focus on fire protection knowledge
- Possess strong analytical skills & Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Candidate must be organized, self-motivated and willing to learn about the concepts of desktop risk assessment, Occupancy, Hazard, fire protection and loss estimation.
- Perform desktop risk assessments of various medium to high hazard commercial and industrial occupancies from a property insurance loss prevention perspective in support of global Account Engineers and Underwriters. Such occupancies within the Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing pillars include but would not be limited to shopping centers, high rise buildings, Bakeries, hotels, Battery Manufacturing, Sugar Manufacturing, Glass Manufacturing, Plastic workers, etc.
- The risk assessments will be completed by conducting an analysis of submitted values, as well as various construction, protection and occupancy features which would be determined through the receipt of loss prevention survey reports from a variety of sources.
- The candidate must be able to interpret these reports and be able to translate the information into risk quality ratings and fire/Nat Cat loss estimates following company guidelines and utilizing available tools and utilities.
- An analysis of key natural perils will also need to be provided for each of the reviewed locations on the schedule of values.
Application Link: Closed