AECOM Recruitment 2021 | Electrical Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | 2017 – 2019 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: AECOM India Pvt Ltd
AECOM Recruitment 2021:- We are a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security. AECOM became an independent company formed by the merger of five entities. While our official founding was in 1990, many of our predecessor firms had distinguished histories dating back more than 120 years.
Company Website: www.aecom.com
Positions: Electrical Design Engineer
Experience: 1-3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
AECOM India is seeking to hire Electrical Design Engineer for our Mumbai/ Gurgaon/ Chennai Office.
Responsibilities of this position include
- Development of Single Line Diagram, MV/LV System Protection & Control Schematics
- Design of Development of various electrical layouts (Power, Lighting ,Communication & Grounding), Preparation of MTO
- Development of Load Schedule, Cable Sizing, Earthing Calculation, Illumination Calculation & Interconnection drawings
- Equipment Selection & Sizing Calculation
- Hands on experience of Cable Trench / Cable Trays/ Duct Bank / Electrical Equipment Layout
- Preparation of Data Sheet & Specification for electrical equipment, Vendor Document Review
- Interdisciplinary Design Co-ordination & Guiding designer/drafting team for project deliverables
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 1-3 Years Electrical Design Experience in Infrastructure /Power /MEP Projects
- Experience in electrical design on Datacenters projects is a plus
- Well conversant with major industry code and standards (IS, NBC, BS, IEC & IEEE), Safety & Regulatory requirements
- Software Experience : ETAP, DIALux, Amtech, Revit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management and people management skills will be valuable.
- Aware of ISO procedure and maintain it project wise
Apply Link: Job Expired