ADP Recruitment 2023 | QA Engineer – iHCM | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | Chennai
Company: ADP Pvt Ltd
ADP Recruitment 2023: Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP), a fortune 500 organization with more than $12 billion in revenue & the world’s largest providers of Business Outsourcing and Human Capital Management solutions. At ADP we are driven by the success of our associates.
We engage their unique talents and perspectives, welcome their ideas on how to do things differently and better. In their efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support them all the way. If success motivates them, they belong at ADP.
Company Website: www.adp.com
Positions: QA Engineer- iHCM
Experience: 3 years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for ADP Recruitment 2023:
- Masters / Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field with over 3 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of one of the following languages C#, Java, C++, Ruby, Python.
- Experience building and executing automated tests using Selenium.
- Experience with xUnit type frameworks (JUnit, NUnit, etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience testing software and web applications in an agile environment.
- Expert in automating UI tests with Selenium and Ruby.
- Experience configuring Jenkins and extending it with custom plug-ins.
- Understanding of enterprise level automation needs and solutions (parallelism, distribution, etc.)
- Familiarity with client side MVC frameworks.
- Experience with at least one major server side web development stack, preferably ASP.NET
- Technical knowledge of the least one major RDBMS, preferably SQL Server.
- Strong verbal communications, cross-group collaboration skills, analytical, structured and strategic thinking.
- Great interpersonal skills, cultural awareness, belief in teamwork.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of software solutions, ensuring they are amenable to test.
- Planning of tests, including the definition and management of suitable test data, and managing the trade-offs for thoroughness/completeness vs. development & maintenance effort on one hand and time to execute on the other.
- Reduce friction and latency in the development cycle through automation and immediate feedback; not only test, but also build, deployment, monitoring, etc.
- Writing great software to support agile software engineering practices (e.g., TDD, continuous integration, automated tests, etc.)
- Collaborating with product owners, stakeholders and potentially globally distributed teams.
- Work cross-functional in an Agile environment.
- Ensure that our applications can scale to match huge demand across the world. Sweat about milliseconds of response time and obsess over the next 1 percent of efficiency.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
How to Apply?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP
Apply Link: Click Here