ADP Recruitment 2023 | QA Engineer – UAT Team | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Chennai
Company: ADP Pvt Ltd
ADP Recruitment 2023: Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP), a fortune 500 organization with more than $12 billion in revenue & the world’s largest providers of Business Outsourcing and Human Capital Management solutions. At ADP we are driven by the success of our associates.
We engage their unique talents and perspectives, welcome their ideas on how to do things differently and better. In their efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support them all the way. If success motivates them, they belong at ADP.
Company Website: www.adp.com
Positions: QA Engineer- UAT Team
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for ADP Recruitment 2023:
- Any bachelor’s degree with at-least 2 years of solid end-to-end testing work experience extensively in smoke, functional and regression testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to write well-structured and understandable test cases and defects.
- Exposure to defect tracking tool for logging and managing defects and test management tool for test management
- Should have knowledge in User Acceptance Testing & Functional Testing.
- Understanding of Web application and Web services.
- Customer focus
- Exposure in working with agile environments.
- Basic knowledge in any automation tool.
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL Server or any RDBMS, and basic SQL commands
- Solid analytical and research skills with attention to detail
- Pro-active and strong team player with a positive attitude
- Flexibility to work and quickly adapt with an openness to learn and develop
- ISTQB foundation level certification is added advantage.
- Exposure to a quality standard such as ISO or CMM too will be an added advantage.
To maximize value for clients by:
- Understand the business requirements and prepare test plans accordingly
- Collate user cases/test scenarios from business stakeholders and user requirements
- Create and execute test scripts in line with business processes and impact assessment
- Ensure the test life cycle is monitored and maintained using test management tools
- Ensuring any new application functionality delivers value to clients
- Continuously improving process and services
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
To ensure delivery of Stellar Service through
- Developing knowledge and clarity of product feature working collaboratively with Development teams, User requirements Specialists, Business Analysts and Clients.
- Working with development partners, Scrum teams & Product Owners to ensure new application functionality delivers client value
- Create detailed and well-structured test cases
- Identify and log the defects accurately
- Should take ownership of defects to ensure that it’s addressed based on priority.
- Identifying and implementing service and process improvements
How to Apply?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply