Adobe Recruitment Drive 2023 | Entry Level | Computer Scientist | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Noida
Company: Adobe Systems India Pvt Ltd
Adobe Recruitment Drive 2023: Adobe Systems Incorporated is an American multinational computer software company. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California, United States.
Adobe has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more-recent foray towards rich Internet application software development. It is best known for Photoshop, the Portable Document Format (PDF) and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud.
Position: Computer Scientist I
Experience: Entry Level
Job Locations: Noida
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Adobe Recruitment Drive:
- BS/ MS – Computer Science
As a member of the AEM Engineering team, you will play a very important role in ensuring our products the release of products with the highest possible quality and also be critical to the continuous advancement of various product areas and components. We are looking for a forward-thinking, motivated individual to join a high-calibre, fast-paced team.
AEM is undergoing a transformation into Unified Engineering and adopting a DevOps culture so you will engage in open discussion across a large diverse group of engineers, transforming the way we work.
- Collaborate with teammates on the best approaches for problem-solving
- Prototype, develop, unit-test, deploy scalable features in the highest quality
- Perform code reviews, provide feedback to team members on coding techniques and respond effectively to feedback from reviewers
- Plan, develop, monitor and evolve needed infrastructure in collaboration with Ops partners
- Be committed to DevOps/Unified Engineering culture
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance, reliability, and scalability issues
- Adopt a highly reciprocal team that requires effective communication and quality contributions across multiple geographies
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- Creative troubleshooting skills, ability to construct creative approaches to problems
- You are familiar with HTTP APIs design (REST) as well as with micro-services architecture
- Deep knowledge of Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS), Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) and Automation technologies (Jenkins, NewRelic, Grafana, Helm or similar)
- You are knowledgeable in Agile & DevOps principles, experience in a distributed team environment is a plus
How to Apply for Adobe Recruitment Drive?
Eligible candidates may apply this through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here