Adobe Recruitment Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers / IT | 2016 – 2021 Batch | Noida
Company: Adobe Systems India Pvt Ltd
Adobe Recruitment Drive 2022: Adobe Systems Incorporated is an American multinational computer software company. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California, United States.
Adobe has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more-recent foray towards rich Internet application software development. It is best known for Photoshop, the Portable Document Format (PDF) and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Job Locations: Noida
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Adobe Recruitment Drive:
- Have at least bachelor’s in computer science or software engineering and 1-5 years of work experience in white box testing role.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
What you’ll do or responsible for:
- Responsible for testing features and various workflows in Document AI group using ML/AI.
- Own the responsibility of assigned area and lead it completely in various phases of SDLC e.g. requirement analysis, test planning, estimation & execution, automation, production release & production issue RCA.
- Test Automation and building testing frameworks is part of the job hence hands-on working knowledge in programming domain in one of the following language (C/C++, Python, Java Scripting) is required.
- Should be able to make customizable/scalable automations using Jenkins or similar tools.
- Display thought leadership through presentations in various aspects of Software Quality
- Work as part of a highly motivated Agile team in short release cycles.
- Execute functional, workflow/user-centric test cases manually as needed.
- Should have good knowledge of software usage and understanding of the Windows and Mac platform (Linux being a plus).
- Should have good knowledge of test methodologies like black box, white box, integration, performance, acceptance and system testing.
- Should understand concepts of CI/CD and cloud based services
- Dashboard experience with Visualisation & Intelligence tools (e.g., Splunk, Power BI (Business Intelligence), Adobe Analytics) would be plus
- Knowledge about HTML/JS web technologies, and advanced python libraries like nympy, pandas, openCV, etc would be a huge plus.
How to Apply for Adobe Recruitment Drive?
Apply Link: Click Here