Adobe Recruitment 2022 | Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2017 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Adobe Systems India Pvt Ltd
Adobe Recruitment 2022: Adobe Systems Incorporated is an American multinational computer software company. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California, United States.
Adobe has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more-recent foray towards rich Internet application software development. It is best known for Photoshop, the Portable Document Format (PDF) and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud.
Position: Software Engineer – Machine Learning
Experience: 1 – 5 years
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Adobe Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers Engineering
- The position involves working closely with Product management for the design, development, debugging and maintenance of Statistical and Machine Learning models that power various features in AdCloud.
- Work closely with AdCloud engineering team in building a Cloud Native pipelines taking the Statistical and ML models through the entire lifecycle improving on usability, explain-ability and performance.
- Along with implementing new features, he/she will provide fixes/workarounds to current/future products.
- Should have 1 – 5 years of experience in designing, developing, and deploying software, preferably Statistical and Machine Learning models.
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills.
- Should have excellent knowledge of the fundamentals of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, especially in Regression, Forecasting, and Optimization.
- Should have excellent foundational knowledge in Probability, Statistics, and Operations Research/Optimization techniques.
- Should have hands-on experience through ML Lifecycle from EDA to model deployment.
- Should have hands-on experience in data analysis tools like Jupyter, and packages like Numpy, Pandas, and Matplotlib.
- Should be hands-on in writing code that is reliable, maintainable, secure, and performance optimized.
- Should have good knowledge of Cloud Platforms and Service-oriented architecture and design
How to Apply for Adobe Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here