Adobe Recruitment 2021 | Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT | Bangalore
Company: Adobe Systems India Pvt Ltd
Adobe Recruitment 2021: Adobe Systems Incorporated is an American multinational computer software company. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California, United States.
Adobe has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more-recent foray towards rich Internet application software development. It is best known for Photoshop, the Portable Document Format (PDF) and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud.
Position: Software Development Engineer
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT
- Design and Development of one or more above mentioned components in the platform
- Be responsible for full lifecycle of the project from user story to design, development, testing, documentation and maintenance.
- Design highly available and scalable services.
- Design cloud vendor neutral solutions.
- Design low latency and high performance solutions
- Secure and standards compliant development
- Programming in Java, Ruby, golang, spring Framework
- Validating latency, throughput and availability of your solutions.
- B.Tech and/or M. Tech Computer Science with excellent academic record
- Demonstrable Experience in designing, building, evolving and working with large scale, complex software projects.
- Self-motivated, with ability and interest in learning new technologies and adapting quickly to new requirements and environments
- Demonstrable Experience in developing scalable Cloud based services on either/both AWS and Azure
- Strong Programming and Problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good Team player
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Prior experience on popular Open Source software such as MySQL, Redis, Cassandra, Kafka will be a bonus.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired