Adobe Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Software Quality Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Noida
Company: Adobe Systems India Pvt Ltd
Adobe Off Campus Drive 2021: Adobe Systems Incorporated is an American multinational computer software company. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California, United States.
Adobe has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more-recent foray towards rich Internet application software development. It is best known for Photoshop, the Portable Document Format (PDF) and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud.
Position: Software Quality Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Locations: Noida
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Adobe Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science or related.
- 0-2 years professional testing/automation experience on products or SDKs
- Experience in designing, implementing and executing test cases and reporting metrics on quality
- Strong problem-solving skills needed to identify, research and resolve problems
- Deep knowledge of the full software development life cycle.
- Proven hands on experience working with Automation framework- like Junit, Nunit, Selenium.
- Good knowledge of Basic of computer science fundamentals like, Data Structures / Algorithms
- Experience in creating and maintaining unit tests and continuous integration.
- We are looking for a hardworking software quality engineer to join the DC Web team. The team is a dynamic Agile software development team focus on producing scalable and high-quality enterprise solutions. As a DC engineer, you will enjoy building end-end solutions.
The Document Cloud Web team is looking for an exceptional software quality engineer who can thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment. The Software Quality Engineer will work closely with the developers and leads to understand the workflows and the existing test cases, create new test cases and then execute them.
- Deliver the feature with the highest quality.
- Responsibilities include developing and executing test strategies to ensure product quality
- Work closely with development team to design and deliver the key product features
- Maintain and build automation scripts. Ensure tight integration of test automation with CI/CD efforts.
- Maintain outstanding development standards, especially related to performance, robustness, and testing.
- Functional and non-functional test specification, execution and reporting
- Proactively learn new languages, libraries, and platforms as needed. Adapt quickly to changing requirements.
How to Apply for Adobe Off Campus Drive 2021?
Eligible candidates may apply this off campus through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here