Aditya Birla Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Trainee – QLY | B.Sc | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Maharashtra
Company: Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Recruitment 2021: A global conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities, the Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices, our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, pulp and fibre, chemicals, textiles, carbon black, telecom and cement. Today, over 50% of Group revenues flow from overseas operations that span 36 countries in North and South America, Africa and Asia.
We believe in nurturing our biggest asset – our people. The Aditya Birla Group was named the AON best employer in India for 2018 – the 3rd time over the last 7 years. The Group ranked 4th in the world and 1st in Asia Pacific in the ‘Top Companies for Leaders’ study 2011, conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine and RBL (a strategic HR and leadership advisory firm).
Position: Trainee – QLY
Job Division: Chemicals
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Job Locations: Maharashtra
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Aditya Birla Recruitment 2021:
Bachelor Of Science
Responsible for samples’ analysis to maintain desired quality of products
1. Executes analysis of Raw materials, intermediates & finished products by X-Ray analyser.
2. Takes corrective action in case of any deviation in sample quality and set point changes done by coordinating with Process department.
To perform Shift operation and reporting there to
1. Deployment of lab boys for sample collections and their supervision.
2. Does quality data feeding on hourly basis in log sheets after analysis of the samples and prepares reports of it for management.
To ensure Safety adherence
1.Ensures safety adherence by the workforce during shift operation.
Goals & KRA to be assigned: –
- Maintain Raw meal and cement Quality as per given target
- Ensure proper sampling and sample preparation of raw material and finished products
- Chemical and physical testing
- Maintain daily Reports
How to Apply to Aditya Birla Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here