Aditya Birla Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Engineering Leadership Program | BE/ B.Tech – All Streams | 2023/ 2024 Batch | Maharashtra
Company: Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Off Campus Drive 2023: A global conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities, the Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices, our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, pulp and fibre, chemicals, textiles, carbon black, telecom and cement. Today, over 50% of Group revenues flow from overseas operations that span 36 countries in North and South America, Africa and Asia.
We believe in nurturing our biggest asset – our people. The Aditya Birla Group was named the AON best employer in India for 2018 – the 3rd time over the last 7 years. The Group ranked 4th in the world and 1st in Asia Pacific in the ‘Top Companies for Leaders’ study 2011, conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine and RBL (a strategic HR and leadership advisory firm).
Positions: Engineering Leadership Program
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Maharashtra
Eligibility Criteria for Aditya Birla Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Engineering Leadership Program is a technical management program for final year engineering students pursuing full-time BE/ B.Tech degrees.
- 0 – 1 year of experience.
After joining the Aditya Birla Group in one of its manufacturing sectors, participants undergo training both on the shop floor, in the classroom, and digitally. Upon successful completion and subsequent confirmation, participants are placed into a full-time role in a technical function with their respective unit.
The Group offers exciting learning and diverse career growth opportunities for young Engineers by virtue of providing them with varied assignments across business throughout their tenure and aims to churn out Great Manufacturing Professionals.
- Engineers hired by the Aditya Birla Group will be inducted during the initial 10 days where they will be given an overview of the Organization and an insight into their possible career paths.
- Their subsequent training will then be divided into phases wherein the first phase will be that of training consisting of two stints of 3 months each followed by 6 months on the Job training at any Unit location across India The stints are aimed to enable a deep technical know- how of plant processes
- Reviews, feedback and mentoring sessions will be conducted at the end of each stint within the Unit with a view to develop and guide the trainee
- The final place of posting and the detailed job description will be finalized after completion of the training period based on performance during this time. Please note: The place of posting would be at any of Aditya Birla’s Manufacturing Plant sites across India. The Graduate Engineers will be given an opportunity to move across the Aditya Birla Group’s Companies after the completion of a stipulated number of years at one Business, thus providing them with rich and varied experiences to grow and contribute to the Organization
How to Apply for Aditya Birla Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the links.
Apply Link: Click Here