Aditya Birla Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Diploma Engineer Trainee | Diploma – Electrical | Himachal Pradesh
Company: Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Off Campus Drive 2023: A global conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities, the Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices, our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, pulp and fibre, chemicals, textiles, carbon black, telecom and cement. Today, over 50% of Group revenues flow from overseas operations that span 36 countries in North and South America, Africa and Asia.
We believe in nurturing our biggest asset – our people. The Aditya Birla Group was named the AON best employer in India for 2018 – the 3rd time over the last 7 years. The Group ranked 4th in the world and 1st in Asia Pacific in the ‘Top Companies for Leaders’ study 2011, conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine and RBL (a strategic HR and leadership advisory firm).
Positions: Diploma Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Eligibility Criteria for Aditya Birla Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- 0-1 year of experience.
- Over all maintenance and calibrations of all instruments in the stipulated time of single shut down in a year.
- Ageing of instruments need continuous replacement with updated version.
- Preventive maintenance of instruments to avoid down time
- To attend customers complaint immediately
- To maintain spares required to reduce down time
- Find out root cause of problem and it’s counter measure to avoid re-occurrences.
- Daily one rounds in area to find out any abnormalities and it’s rectification.
How to Apply for Aditya Birla Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the links.
Apply Link: Click Here