Adani Wilmar (AWL) Recruitment 2017 | Engineer/ Sr Engineer – Process | BE/ B.Tech – Bio-Chemistry/ Bio-Technology, Chemical, Mechanical, Production/Industrial, Paint/Oil, Agriculture | Bhopal | April 2017
Company: Adani Wilmar Limited (AWL)
Adani Wilmar Limited (AWL) is a joint venture incorporated in January 1999 between Adani Group, the leaders in International trading & Private Infrastructure with businesses in key industry verticals – resources, logistics and energy. The group was created with a vision of ‘Nation Building’ by developing assets of national economic significance. Wilmar International Limited – Singapore, Asia’s leading Agri-business group & its business activities include oil palm cultivation, oilseed crushing, edible oil refining, sugar milling and refining, specialty fat,oleochemical, biodiesel and fertilizer manufacturing and grain processing. It has over 450 manufacturing plants and an extensive distribution network covering China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries.
The joint venture kicked off with the commissioning of India’s first port-based refinery at Mundra, Gujarat and later on other such units were setup across other locations.
Company Website: www.adaniwilmar.com
Positions: Engineer/ Sr Engineer – Process
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Bio-Chemistry/ Bio-Technology, Chemical, Mechanical, Production/Industrial, Paint/Oil, Agriculture
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A
Job Location: Bhopal
Job Description :
- Responsible for evaluating existing processes and configuring manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process for SEP section.
- Maximum utilization of machineries with the help of staff and workers.
- Cost control: with the optimum utilization of machineries.
- Troubleshooting: through precautions, maintenance and pre planning.
- Trouble free and smooth operation of the plant and machineries.
- Adherence to process parameters– monitoring and controlling Quality standards
- Training Subordinate to improve their effectiveness
- Ensure online accurate SAP transaction.
- Ensure Man, Machine & Asset Safety.
- Maintaining GMP requirements in all sections.
Apply Link: Closed