ACT Fibernet (Broadband) Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech | 2016 Batch | Bangalore | March 2017
Company: Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd
ACT was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India, back in 2000.
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country’s most renowned Triple Play Service providers, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 1.5 million happy homes:
- Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
- Digital TV
Company Website: www.actcorp.in
Positions: Software Developer
Number of Vacancies: 5
Experience: 0 – 9 Months
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 1.75 – 3.5 LPA
- Candidate must have a bachelors degree (BE, B.Tech)
- Must have scored above 60% in their graduation, XII, X grade exams.
- Experience level: 0 to 9 months.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good analytical & excellent communication skills.
- Good programming skills, and must be logical and analytical in thinking.
- Understanding of development best-practices and concepts, including reusability, extensibility and documentation of implemented code.
- Conceptual understanding of the structure and benefits of object-oriented programming language
- Conceptual understanding of SQL and RDBMS such as MySQL and Oracle.
- Good understanding on Operating system concepts Linux , Windows
- Understanding and experience (academic or on-the-job) in using C/C++/.NET/CSS/Java/JS/HTML languages to implement code solutions
Apply Link: Closed