ACI Worldwide Recruitment 2023 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | Pune, Bangalore
Company: ACI Worldwide Pvt Ltd
ACI Worldwide Recruitment 2023: ACI Worldwide, the Universal Payments (UP) company, powers electronic payments for more than 5,100 organizations around the world. More than 1,000 of the largest financial institutions and intermediaries as well as thousands of global merchants rely on ACI to execute $14 trillion each day in payments and securities. In addition, myriad organizations utilize our electronic bill presentment and payment services.
Through our comprehensive suite of software and cloud-based solutions, we deliver real-time, immediate payments capabilities and enable the industry’s most complete omni-channel payments experience.
Company Website: www.aciworldwide.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
Salary: As per company standard
Job Location: Pune, Bangalore
- 1-2 years of development experience with a focus on Java with Microservices and Spring Framework including Spring Boot, Spring Integration or Batch
- Knowledge/experience with any of Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Jenkins, Ansible will be a bonus.
- Significant software development experience in designing and implementing enterprise class, highly performant, and highly reliable applications.
- Proficiency in implementation of Non-Functional Requirements
- Expert knowledge of SQL in SQL Server / Postgres and NoSQL tools.
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Experience with Source Control: git or Bitbucket.
- Experience with Maven/Gradle, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Development (CD),
- Experience with leading and delivering projects in agile environment using SCRUM/XP methodologies.
- Proven ability to take high level business and architectural concepts and implement working software
- Ability to work with globally distributed team
- Strong communication skills
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
We are looking for a skilled Java Developer with micro services/ API experience to join our development team. This is a hands-on development role. The ideal candidate has an eye for building complex software and will work closely with our systems architects, developers and deployment teams. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
- Technology talent within ACI is responsible to work in an agile development environment developing and supporting high quality products, working closely with users, business analysts, scrum masters, project managers, software security and other cross-functional teams to ensure only the most tested, superior quality product is rolled out to our customers.
- Work on java based application for the fraud detection product in an agile environment
- Work closely with software engineers, product owners and Hadoop developers in implementing applications for customers.
- Full accountability for code quality.
- Familiar with the most common Application Security Risks (OWSAP top 10 Vulnerabilities).
- Producer of clean code which prevents security risks (injection, XSS, Sensitive data).
- Ability to view system perspective and to perform thorough investigations of end-to-end component interactions.
- infrastructure architecture knowledge/experience
- Experience in frequent delivery to production environment providing zero-downtime deployments.
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting issues in a production environment, including defining relevant levels of monitoring and thresholds, root cause analysis, and problem-solving
Application Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply