Accenture Recruitment Drive | Freshers | IT Customer Service Associate – IT Help desk | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE; BCA | 2019 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Accenture Recruitment Drive:- Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: IT Customer Service Associate – IT Help desk
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria For Accenture Recruitment Drive:
- B.Sc/ BCA; BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE
You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA’s. You will be working as a part of IT Help desk team assisting in application related technical issues. You will be responding to the incidents / issues reported by customer predominantly through voice Interaction and through email,web tickets & remote support. This role is aligned to our Customer Service Technology Support team which works on providing technical assistance on the use of specific systems, software and infrastructure and in troubleshooting of technical problems.
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor
- In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks
- The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
How to Apply For Accenture Recruitment Drive?
Eligible candidates can apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Links: Click Here