ABB Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Mechanical Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical | 2021 – 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Recruitment 2023: ABB is a technology leader in electrification and automation, enabling a more sustainable and resource-efficient future. The company’s solutions connect engineering know-how and software to optimize how things are manufactured, moved, powered and operated.
Building on more than 130 years of excellence, ABB’s ~105,000 employees are committed to driving innovations that accelerate industrial transformation.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Eligibility Criteria for ABB Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of related work experience preferably in railway traction equipment
- Proficiency in design software including Solid Edge and AutoCAD
- Ability to perform and analyze results from FEA and Hand calculation
- Knowledgeable and proficient in all CAD tools and PLM tools
- Working knowledge in sheet metal, welding, DM/FFA, FMEA and SAP would be an added advantage
You will be working as Mechanical Design Engineer and will be part of Motion Business Area for Traction Division based in Bangalore North, India. In this role you will be reporting to Mechanical Team Lead and will be responsible in performing 3D, design annotations and 2D deliverables in compliance with QCD commitments, expertise’s rules and processes
- Conceptualizing new designs and translating concepts into formal electronic design drawings. Reviewing drawing or specifications and communicating requirements to vendors
- Understanding and updating all product drawings. Providing inputs and recommending changes to new and existing product designs
- Performing FEA analysis on mechanical functions and designs. Continually recommending improvements in all areas related to standards, products and drawings
- Realizing Bill of Material and designing products considering project requirements
- Respecting and/or allocating requirements and mechanical interfaces to Sub-Systems/equipment
- Analyzing change request impacts on assigned zone and applying change if request accepted. Validating relevant Mechanical Domain deliverables and securing planning
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply drive by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here