ABB Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Diploma Executive Trainee | Diploma – ECE/ EEE | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Recruitment 2023: ABB is a technology leader in electrification and automation, enabling a more sustainable and resource-efficient future. The company’s solutions connect engineering know-how and software to optimize how things are manufactured, moved, powered and operated.
Building on more than 130 years of excellence, ABB’s ~105,000 employees are committed to driving innovations that accelerate industrial transformation.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Diploma Executive Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria for ABB Recruitment 2023:
- Minimum qualification of Diploma in Electrical / Electronic
- Knowledge of drives (DC, LV, SPRS & Multicell) and technology along with industry standards and codes (NEC, UL, IEEE, utility interactivity etc.)
- Excellent computer skills including microsoft outlook etc along with verbal and written communication skills (English language is must)
- Expertise in multiplexer, agile, speed and problem solving oriented, systematic, organized, eager to travel regularly and with short notice for sake of customer satisfaction and field portfolio performance goals
You will be working as Executive Diploma Trainee and will be part of Motion Business Area for System Drives Division based in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be reporting to Quality Manager and will be responsible for supporting the unit in achieving the set production targets by adhering to the systems and processes. Correctly using machinery and equipment on the shop floor. Reading and interpreting the technical diagrams or instructions for assembly of products or systems or panels.
- Ensuring field service activity for LV (Low Voltage) inverters range from 1 KW to 2 MW customers throughout the India
- Supporting customers, field installations and commissioning all related ABB products
- Typical customers like end users, channel partner, EPC’s and providing field service expertise, service execution and build relationships with users
- Resolving inverter issues, hardware, firmware, application as needed Along with building customer confidence and ease customer experience by supporting our drives supplied
- Regional expert and execution lead for field service best-practices, customer delight and efficiency
- Collaborating with sales and services teams to build relationships and support new projects with customers
- Knowledge on root cause of the problems etc
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply drive by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here