ABB Recruitment 2023 | Entry Level | Application Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ EEE/ ICE/ MCE | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Recruitment 2023: ABB is a technology leader in electrification and automation, enabling a more sustainable and resource-efficient future. The company’s solutions connect engineering know-how and software to optimize how things are manufactured, moved, powered and operated.
Building on more than 130 years of excellence, ABB’s ~105,000 employees are committed to driving innovations that accelerate industrial transformation.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Application Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Eligibility Criteria for ABB Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechatronics)
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of application development and support experience
- Well-developed understanding of Industrial Automation systems like PLCs, motors, drives, motion control and robotic systems and experience with motion control and robotics systems
- Programming skill set on Structure text, Ladder logic, Functional block, C-Language and hands-on experience of Installation & Commissioning
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills, with the ability to influence at all levels and address key issues with maximum integrity and professionalism
- Willing and flexible for business travel
You will be working as Application Engineer at global grade 15 and will be part of Robotics & Discrete Automation Business Area for Machine Automation Division based in Pune, India. In this role you will be reporting to Manager – Applications and will be responsible all developments, related to machine automation and robotics. carried out at region or shared with national team with successful completion of project, coordinate with customers for timeline, update progress of each activity with concern sales and reporting manager. Resolver issues and dissatisfaction at customer locations reported by manager or customer.Your responsibilities
- Being responsible for activities like new product/project development starting from specifications till FAT and SAT, Incremental modifications for series machines, machine breakdown support for debug and diagnose
- Planning and monitoring application development status for each assigned task. Keeping the communication channel active with the sales team, customer and the team until the completion of the application
- Following coding standards and guidelines. Escalating issues, hurdles, and critical points considering defined timeline and submitting the reports by self to reporting manager
- Ensuring smooth workflow by periodic interaction with the customer and making minutes of the meeting with the customer on completion on work
- Maintaining and protecting B&R / customer IP and handlings support calls with the existing customer. Providing regular reports, briefings and reviews as required using the agreed processes
- Planning for periodic technical upgrades for self after discussions with reporting manager and planning for improvements of skills of individual based on his own interest, which will support business growth for B&R
- Supporting sales with technical presentations and discussions with the customers to make them aware about advantages of B&R solutions
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply drive by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here