ABB Recruitment 2023 | Engineering Diploma Trainee | Diploma – Electrical/ Electronics | Faridabad
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Recruitment 2023: ABB is a technology leader in electrification and automation, enabling a more sustainable and resource-efficient future. The company’s solutions connect engineering know-how and software to optimize how things are manufactured, moved, powered and operated.
Building on more than 130 years of excellence, ABB’s ~105,000 employees are committed to driving innovations that accelerate industrial transformation.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Engineering Diploma Trainee
Job Location: Faridabad, Haryana
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 5-7 years
Eligibility Criteria for ABB Recruitment 2023:
- Diploma / Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical / Electronic
- Minimum 5- 7 years of experience in industry services, commissioning, applications
- Experience in executing field product performance; field repair, maintenance, diagnostics and uptime
- Knowledge with industry standards and codes (NEC, UL, IEEE, utility interactivity etc.)
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Outlook etc. and excellent verbal and written communication skills (English language is must)
You will be working as Engineering Diploma Trainee at global and will be part of Motion business area for Service division based in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be reporting to Service Team Leader and responsible for executing service work with low to medium complexity according to work instructions and in accordance with ABB standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines. Delivering quality customer service to satisfy customers and in close co-operation with customer and other ABB teams, taking actions to identify new service business opportunities for ABB
- Fielding Service Engineer for LV inverters range from 1 KW to 2 MW customers throughout the India
- Supporting customers, field installations, commissioning all related ABB products- typical customers like end users, channel partner, EPC’s
- Providing field service expertise, service execution and build relationships with users
- Being the primary person to resolve inverter issues; hardware, firmware, application as needed
- Building customer confidence and ease customer experience by supporting our drives supplied
- Collaborating with sales and services teams to build relationships and support new projects with customers
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply drive by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here