ABB Recruitment 2023 | Customer Support Specialist | BE/ B.Tech – Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Computers | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore, Pune
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Recruitment 2023: ABB is a technology leader in electrification and automation, enabling a more sustainable and resource-efficient future. The company’s solutions connect engineering know-how and software to optimize how things are manufactured, moved, powered and operated.
Building on more than 130 years of excellence, ABB’s ~105,000 employees are committed to driving innovations that accelerate industrial transformation.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Customer Support Specialist
Job Location: Bangalore, Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Eligibility Criteria for ABB Recruitment 2023:
- Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Computers Engineering is preferred
- Should have minimum 1 – 3 Years
You will be working as Customer Support Specialist and will be reporting to Head- Business Development Industry & Ed and will be a part of Robotics & Discrete Automation Business for Machine Automation division, located in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the sales assigned organization (Division & Market) and customers throughout the proposal process by preparing technical descriptions of the applied products and technology, determining costs, preparing final documentation and serving as a key technical resource in the assigned area
- Required back end support for BDI or Quality & Repairs team and handling customer enquiries in timely manner
- Understanding part codes to create quotations & update master database and informing customers about obsoletion succession with help of BDI / Quality & Repair team
- Following up with SCM department for order confirmation and checking out material availability in the system
- Co-ordinate with customer for fright charges clarification- Co-ordination with stores for actual charges and co-ordinate with SCM for PI generation after receipt of order
- Ensuring payment from customer and ensure dispatch of available material and keeping checking for material availability for older orders – and process it for closing
- Having co-ordination with SCM department for service order invoices and should be able to handling SAP and CRM systems swiftly
- Informing BDI team about open quotations & take necessary actions to convert it into order with relevant stake holders and checking & confirming monthly billing figure with SCM
- Generating different monthly- Quarterly reports and share with different stake holders in timely manner
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply drive by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here