ABB Recruitment 2023 | Associate Project Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Hyderabad
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Recruitment 2023: ABB is a technology leader in electrification and automation, enabling a more sustainable and resource-efficient future. The company’s solutions connect engineering know-how and software to optimize how things are manufactured, moved, powered and operated.
Building on more than 130 years of excellence, ABB’s ~105,000 employees are committed to driving innovations that accelerate industrial transformation.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Associate Project Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2+ years
Eligibility Criteria for ABB Recruitment 2023:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering; or higher
- 2+ years of experience in engineering teams with exposure to requisition engineering for of LV Motor Control Centers, Switchgear, and NEMA Enclosed Controls
- Proficient in CAD Tools like Creo, Pro/ENGINEER etc
- Awareness of NEMA Enclosed Controls and applicable regulatory standards and test requirements thereof
- Highly motivated team-player with a collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills
You will be working as Associate Project Engineer and will be part of Electrification business for Smart Power division based in Hyderabad, India. In this role you will be reporting to R&D Team Lead and will be responsible for providing engineering support in the execution of new custom design – this includes ownership of specific bills of materials, drawings, and related internal and external customer documents. Executing the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhere to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Serving as primary interface for engineering on technical issues with manufacturing, sourcing, project management, field installation, and end customer
- Coordinating changes to project requirements with Sales, Project Management, Sourcing, and Production teams
- Acting as conduit between factory floor and engineering design team for any design change requirements
- Assuring cost effective solution, including effective inventory usage
- Providing support to Field Engineering group during installation and Warranty (Post sales service-related questions)
- Documenting technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply drive by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply