ABB Recruitment 2023 | Associate Project Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CE/ EE/ E&I | Bangalore
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Recruitment 2023: ABB is a technology leader in electrification and automation, enabling a more sustainable and resource-efficient future. The company’s solutions connect engineering know-how and software to optimize how things are manufactured, moved, powered and operated.
Building on more than 130 years of excellence, ABB’s ~105,000 employees are committed to driving innovations that accelerate industrial transformation.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Associate Project Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 1-3 years
Eligibility Criteria for ABB Recruitment 2023:
- BE or B.Tech in Chemical or Electrical or Electronics and Instrumentation
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in industries like instrumentation, oil and gas, advance blending controls and paint
- Hands on experience in Engineering and Commissioning in Industrial or Process Automation
- Exposure of products like DCS or PLC
You will be working as Associate Project Engineer and will be part of Process Automation business area for Energy Industries division based in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be reporting to Engineering Manager and you will be primarily responsible for supporting engineering activities under the supervision of senior engineer in all types of projects sizes and complexities. Completing tasks cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements
- Collecting the input documents from customer, maintaining it in server and referring Document Control Index (DCI) for proper documents
- Supporting FAT and closing punch points before material dispatch
- Verifying of Bill of Material at site, power on as per SAT procedure and power on check list
- Completing of punch points, providing input to hardware team for preparing as built documents and coordinating with customer for site activity
- Developing graphics as per the P and ID’s, logics development as per the customer documents and preparing IO list
- Coordinating with customer for site activity, commissioning activity, conducting SAT at the customer’s site and compiling to ABB HSE policy
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply drive by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here