ABB Recruitment 2023 | Associate Project Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Chemical/ Instrumentation | Bangalore
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Recruitment 2023: ABB is a technology leader in electrification and automation, enabling a more sustainable and resource-efficient future. The company’s solutions connect engineering know-how and software to optimize how things are manufactured, moved, powered and operated.
Building on more than 130 years of excellence, ABB’s ~105,000 employees are committed to driving innovations that accelerate industrial transformation.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Associate Project Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 3-5 years
Eligibility Criteria for ABB Recruitment 2023:
- BE or B Tech in Chemical or Instrumentation Engineering
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in handling engineering and project management
- Experience in working with EPC, Oil and Gas end users and working with System Integration unit
- Knowledge about analytical business suppliers and relations
You will be working as Associate Project Engineer and will be part of Process Automation business area for Measurement & Analytics division based in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be reporting to Engineering Manager and you will be primarily responsible for designing authority for an analytical system design engineering and project management discipline with low to medium complexity. Completing assignments on small projects or portions of larger projects, cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements.
- Evaluating, selecting and applying standard techniques, procedures to perform engineering assignments and providing technical support for SCM, integration of analytical systems, testing, installing and commissioning activities
- Supporting Contract Managers in issuing claims (new or change in scope of work, cost impact, time impact, risk quantifications, etc.) and providing quality solutions as per customer requirements and delivering within budget and contract
- Creating work plans and cost estimates in own area of responsibility, ensuring quality deliverables on time within targeted cost and improving effectiveness of work plan in collaboration with other functions
- Assisting customers on technical issues, interacting with official contacts, contractors, other staff within scope of deliverables and assisting communication pertaining to specific assignments or meetings
- Collaborating with the Supply Chain function to ensure that technical requirements for equipment or services are communicated and agreed on with potential suppliers. Providing technical evaluation of supplier proposals and accepting as fit for purpose supplied equipment or services
- Using standard processes, tools applicable to one’s area of responsibility and ensuring that engineering activities comply with required safety regulations and contractual requirements. Reporting processes and tools inefficiencies and suggesting improvements ideas
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply drive by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here