ABB Recruitment 2023 | Associate Design Engineer | B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Recruitment 2023: ABB is a technology leader in electrification and automation, enabling a more sustainable and resource-efficient future. The company’s solutions connect engineering know-how and software to optimize how things are manufactured, moved, powered and operated.
Building on more than 130 years of excellence, ABB’s ~105,000 employees are committed to driving innovations that accelerate industrial transformation.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Associate Design Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Eligibility Criteria for ABB Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in electrical engineering with 1-2 years’ experience
- Experience in electrical design of rotating machines/MV/LV drives
- Good Communication skills
You will be working as Associate Design Engineer, at global grade 17 will be the part of Motion business area for System Drives division based in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be reporting to Project Engineer and will be responsible to design, draft, and test high quality technical drawings according to customer or internal input/specifications
- Basic designing, calculating and simulating electrical circuits, hardware, parts, subassemblies of assemblies of electromechanical devices and products in collaboration with the design team in accordance with specifications
- Proposing appropriate list of materials necessary for design, and enters information in ERP system
- Preparing design calculations using standard and non-standard calculation tools, and coordinating prototype construction to ensure compliance of the project with the related tests
- Adjusting designs as necessary based on test results and reviewing the implementation of design checking the correct component rates
- Ensuring continuous standardization in order to promote the reusability of the developed technical solutions
- Cooperating with other teams to ensure best use of available tools in order to enhance efficiency and minimize errors
- Continuously optimizing design to meet updated standards, lower costs and incorporating new products, components and functionalities
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply drive by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here