ABB Recruitment 2022 | R&D Associate Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Hyderabad
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Recruitment 2022: ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: R&D Associate Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2-4 years
Eligibility Criteria for ABB Recruitment 2022 :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in Research & Development
- Proficient in CAD tools like Creo, Pro/ENGINEER and simulation tools like ANSYS
- Good exposure to product design & development, quality, value engineering, part costing, LV Circuit Breakers & Switchgear, UL/ANSI/NEMA regulatory standards and test requirements
- Strong communication skills
You will be working as R&D Associate Engineer and reporting to R&D Team Lead for Electrification Business Area, Smart Power Division based in Hyderabad, India. In this role you will be responsible for identifying, proposing, implementing innovative technology development and solutions by contributing with own ideas and executing assigned product development tasks using unique technical knowledge
- Working on business priority projects of defined scope, applying concepts to issues of moderate to high complexity and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning
- Demonstrating good technical proficiency in own area of competence, working as a dependable team-member for R&D projects
- Performing a variety of technology or engineering assignments, demonstrating an ability to recognize problems and providing input to solutions
- Building strong relationships, interface with internal and external stakeholders to assure requirements are met
- Communicating status and problems to project leaders and management, providing guidance and instructions to technicians while carrying out test activities
- Contributing towards documentation of technical design details & test results, participating in program reviews and preparing invention disclosures where appropriate
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply drive by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here